I love Winnie the Pooh, he is one my all time favorite Disney characters. There is just something about that little ball of fluff that makes my heart happy. Oh course meeting him in person at Walt Disney World is the best thing. If you are a Pooh fan like I am, here are two places to find Winnie the Pooh and friends At Walt Disney World Resort.
The Crystal Palace
The Crystal Palace is located inside Magic Kingdom Park just off Main Street next to Casey's Corner. This character meal offers a buffet breakfast from 8-10:45 am, lunch from 11:30 am-2:45 pm, and dinner from 3:15-9:30 pm. Prices range from $35 – $60 per adult with breakfast usually being cheaper than lunch or dinner.
This is a popular dining location so you will need advanced dining reservations, which you can make 60 days in advance on your trip in the My Disney Experience App, You will need a credit card to book your reservations.
Character dining is one of great opportunity to see your favorite characters without having to wait in long lines especially for young children. Not only will they get to meet their favorite silly old bear, they will also get to meet all if your favorite Winnie the Pooh Characters such as Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet and Rabbit!
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Another popular place to meet Pooh Bear, is near the Winnie the Pooh Attraction, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Ride in Fantasyland across from the Mad Tea Party. Pick up a Magic Kingdom Times Guide and venture into the Hundred Acre Wood to the Thotful Spot. At this Character Meet and Greet you can meet Winnie the Pooh and Tigger throughout the day.
While you are here, have fun in the interactive queue and hop in honey pot ride vehicles and into the world of the Winnie the Pooh books we all grew up knowing and loving! This is a great dark ride for little kids and one of my favorite Disney attractions. Travel with Pooh Bear through pages of a huge picture book of the story from A.A. Milne and visit Rabbit's garden, have a blustery day, play with Baby Roo, go through a dream sequence, bounce with Tigger and more! Be on the lookout for the picture of Mr. Toad, from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!
At the end of the ride of course there is a gift shop where you will find all of the Winnie the Pooh Things at Hundred Acre Goods!
Also during special ticketed events such as Mickey's Not So-Scary Halloween Party Pooh and Friends will be in their Halloween costumes and at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party you can find them dressed in their holiday bests!
More Walt Disney World Resort Posts To Check Out:
- Disney is my happy place! Here's how Disney saved me in 2005.
- Don't miss these five fun things to do at Disney Springs!
- Our six favorite quick service restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Tips to beat the summer heat at Walt Disney World!
- Nine fun things to do after you have checked out of your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel.
- Did you know you could bring your furbaby to Disney World?
- My favorite spots to rest and take a break in the Disney Parks.
- Take a virtual tour of Epcot!
- Celebrate Mardi Gras at Disney World!
- Seven reasons you shouldn't skip Epcot with kids!
- Six reasons why Port Orleans French Quarter is our favorite moderate Disney Resort!